Solsken Limited is a family run Health & Social Care provider. Over the years we have observed a need for a bespoke community service for individuals who require complex care or respite. To fulfill this need, we have formed a team of experienced professionals who will offer new, effective and innovative methods to keep individuals safe, cared for and protected within the community. We intend to provide a well led, responsive service with professionals who understand the importance of person centered care and support.
– Deliver a tailored service based upon individual’s needs, choices, preferences and aspirations.
– Deliver care in a manner which respects, understands and takes in to account, individual’s religious and cultural needs
– Promote independence, empowerment and enablement where appropriate, to all the individuals we support.
– Recognise that each client is unique and must be treated as an individual. Maintaining their dignity and respect at all times.
– Provide respite services to families and carers of individuals.
– Deliver care whilst maintaining consistency and continuity of care.